Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wow! I've been really busy growing up and stuff. Mom and Dad have been busy too and I just found out they haven't posted all the cool stuff I've been doing. Don't worry, I'll get them whipped into shape soon. I am working on growing up fast...my favorite thing to do is eat.

Today I was hanging out with Dad and Mom which was fun. Dad made me have tummy time, which I'm not real sure about but I gave it a shot. Here is a video of me today...you can tell I'm learning how to move myself around. I've turned over at daycare a few times already and I'll be ready to cruise the house eating dog hair in no time.

As soon as I can get them to empty the diaper jeanie and download my pics, you'll get more posts soon.

Connor

1 comment:

  1. i'm suprised he's not mobile on all fours already, seeing as he's being raised in a zoo! have you put him in the pond yet?!? i bet he'd be really good with a hawaiian sling.

    ReplyDelete