Friday, January 16, 2009

Today is my big day


Well, I think today is the day I should go ahead and meet my Mom and Dad. I woke her up at about 3:30 AM today by popping that sack of fluid I've been chilling out in. That was messy but sure was a lot of fun. After that, Mom and Dad seemed sort of surprised and then ran around the house for awhile before we headed out to something called a hospital. I don't know what that is, but I hope they have Dr. Pepper. Mom keeps talking about it and I think that is the sweet stuff she feeds me in the morning.


So far, Mom has been in this thing called labor for over 12 hours. At first, I was in a big rush to meet Mom and Dad but now I feel a little shy with all these new people hanging out around here. The doctor lady said that if I don't come out in a few hours, she may do a C section, whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment