Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tough first few days

Things have been a bit hectic since Friday night. Not only did my early arrival surprise everyone.. except Misti, Sarah & Jeff since they were just a few days off on my arrival date.. it also caused a litttle bit of stress to the doctors and of course for mom and dad. My weight went from 6.5 down to 5.6 rather fast so I have been busy visiting Dr Deuber quite a bit. I don't mind so much though. She is very sweet and kind of a babe so makes it all easier to see so much of her. I also had my first visit to Children's Medical today. All I can say is "WOW!" That place is huge and do not insert a joke about my size here because that would be in poor taste. ;)

I hope to have updates for you in the next few days as well as some pics of me that one day I will place on Match.com to find a woman my mom approves of. Shout out dad! Don't worry mom. I will be big enough for a Fossil watch before you know it.

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. We are thinking and praying for you Conner! Love, Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world, can't wait till you and I get to play. Mom said the only thing we will not be allowed to play is doctor, don't know why but she's already said so.

    Dani,
    P.S. that thing on your dad's face, smack it a few times and it'll stop moving.

    ReplyDelete